Monday, May 19, 2008

Ice Cream

Over the weekend we had record breaking temps. 96 degrees in Vancouver, Washington in MAY just doesn't happen. So, because we had ZERO preperation (i.e. air conditioner in the window, short that fit, ice in the freezer) I stopped at wallyworld and picked up some Drumsticks ice cream. My boys pounced when I walked in. Now, Elias is 5 months old and I have just started giving him tastes of things. I can give him bananas and cereal and whipping cream, whatever. Just not ice cream. That is Mark's first food privelage. When Jude was about the same age he got his first taste of, you guessed it, Drumstick ice cream. And now he can smell ice cream 8 isles down at the grocery store. Mark decided it was time for Elias. I think Elias thought it was long past his time by the way he was trying to will the cone into his mouth as Mark was eating off the chocolate and peanut piece coating. And the tradition of Ice Cream Radar continues:






Mmmmmmm..........

No comments: