Monday, May 19, 2008

Jude in the window

Jude is 3. He has 3-year-old ideas of what Mommy wants. Mommy wants a picture---Jude poses. Now, all his life I have been taking pictures. I have like 2500 pictures of Jude and all Jude related things, so he's quite used to the camera being aimed at his face. And he would be completly abliging, shining his most beautiful smile and flashing those big blue-grey eyes at just the right moment...until about 3 months ago. Perhaps he is just being 3, perhaps he has been flashy-thingyed too many times, but this is what I get:




Then came Nikki. Jesse (my baby brother) has the most wonderful girlfriend who my son adores. He was over to my brother's apartment (the next building over from mine, wouldn't you know) visiting Jesse and Nikki and she snapped this:
Go figure.


1 comment:

Eddy.hanning said...

What can I say... I'm just lovable!! But you know that Jude and I have our bad days too. Love ya sis!! :)
~The Jude-rangler