Friday, July 25, 2008

Jude's Favorite Color


For some reason I never really thought about what Jude's favorite color was. I'm not sure why, it just hadn't crossed my mind.
Well, about 2 months ago whilst knitting myself a pair of socks, Jude asked for his very own. I agreed and yesterday took him to Joann Fabrics for some yarn.
I figured I would just grab and go, but a little last minute experiment of comparing colors chose the yarn for us. I grabbed a green and a yellow and he chose the green. A blue and green and he chose the blue, a blue and red and he chose the red. Red and yellow: Red. Red and black: Red. Red and Green: RED
After we got home and I looked around at Judes things I started to notice something:
Jude's favorite movies:



Jude's Favorite Tee:


Jude's favorite cars: (yep, that's 3 Lightening McQueens)


Jude's favorite sunglasses:


Now, Jude's soon to be favorite socks:


Good thing he looks good in red, huh

No comments: