Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cheating

Dear Blog,
I have something to say. You might not like it. You might cry a little, yell a little, throw your words up in contempt. And I wouldn't blame you. So, here goes...
It's been a while. So sorry. You know, two kids, fussy internet access, no sleep. It adds up. And, here it is, I found Facebook. Ohhhh, I heart Facebook. You would not believe how nutty some of my friends are. And it's nice to talk with them on a more regular basis now that we are all spread across the country. The best is comparing pictures of our kids. Yes, I have posted pictures on another website. and wrote words. Funny ones, sad ones, anxious ones. Displaying my heart-felt feelings for all to see on another medium. I'm so sorry. I can't promise I will give it up, my Facebook. But I will pay more attention to you. I have some pictures and stories to tell you. I can only hope that with these new accounts of our lives filling your screen space you can forgive me. Please, please forgive my absence.
Sincerely,
Angela

No comments: